Always ageing is a factor which appears on the skin leaving a strong traces of love and affection which one possessed during the span. So, this is more important.
- Are there cosmetic procedures that you regularly undergo?
- Do you feel that you can have good chemistry with someone who is moderately physically attractive to you, or is a strong physical attraction necessary?
- Do you have strong preferences about being with a particular physical type?
- Do you worry about getting old?
- Do you worry about losing your looks?
- Has physical appearance or chemistry ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
- How important is it that you always look your best?
- How important is your spouse’s appearance?
- How much money do you spend on clothing every year?
- Is weight control important to you?
- Is your spouse’s weight important to you?
- What do you like and dislike about your appearance?
- What would your reaction be if your partner were to gain a significant amount of weight?
- What would your reaction be if your spouse lost a limb? A breast? How would you handle this loss?
- When you were a child, were you often complimented or shamed about your looks?
Wait for Part 4!!!