Here comes my Part 2 of the art of conversation with your future spouse. Some questions which would be highly interesting for them to answer are here as follows regarding to their friends and their network.
- Are your friendships as important to you as your life partner is?
- Do you have a best friend(s)?
- Do you have a difficult time setting limits with friends?
- Do you see a close friend or friends at least once a week?
- Do you speak to any of your friends on the phone every day?
- Has a partner ever been responsible for breaking up a friendship?
- Have friends ever been a factor for you in the breakup of a relationship?
- If your friends need you, are you there for them?
- Is it important that you and your partner have friends in common?
- Is it important to you for your partner to accept and like your friends?
Keep watching for Part 3!