Conversation with future Spouse – Part 1/28 – Work Life
The Art of Conversation with your upcoming spouse is one of the most highly regarded topics. Sometimes people like me are frightened to speak out to the upcoming partner. As well as you shouldn’t bore them too, here I thought of throwing the questions which one can use to find the opportunity to develop the conversation.
- Are you working in your chosen field?
- Do you consider your work a career or just a job?
- Has your work ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
- Have you ever been called a workaholic?
- Have you ever been fired?
- Have you ever quit a job suddenly? Have you changed jobs a lot?
- How many hours a week do you work?
- What does your job entail? (For example, do you often travel for business, work at home, performs dangerous tasks?)
- What is your dream job?
- What is your retirement plan? What do you plan to do when you stop working?